Email: Andrew P. Smith
Admitted to Practice (State):
• Wisconsin, 1991
Admitted to Practice (Federal):
• United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin
• United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
• United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
• State Bar of Wisconsin
• Oneida, Vilas and Forest Counties Bar Association
• Wisconsin School Attorneys Association
• University of Wisconsin-Madison, B.A, 1986
• University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Law, J.D., 1991
Andy has represented counties, towns, school districts and related local government entities throughout Northern Wisconsin. He has represented these clients in a wide-variety of complex litigation matters in State and Federal Courts as well as providing counseling advice on their daily operations.
During the pass twenty years, Andy has developed a close relationship with Wisconsin County Mutual Insurance Corporation and Community Insurance Corporation, working with these companies to obtain successful outcomes in countless cases while advancing the interests of their insureds.
Andy is also a former elected official, having served as Oneida County Board Chairman from 2004-2010. This experience allows Andy to quickly understand the issues facing local governments from their perspectives while applying the specialized knowledge he developed through representing them as their attorney.
Andy also represents numerous individual clients and small businesses helping them with their business and estate planning needs.