Email: Daniel J. Borowski
Phone: 262-241-7788 Ext: 104
Admitted to Practice (State):
• Wisconsin, 1990
Admitted to Practice (Federal):
• United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin, 1990
• United States District Court, Western District of Wisconsin, 1990
• United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit, 1990
• United States District Court, Western District of Michigan, 2002
• American Bar Association
• State Bar of Wisconsin
• University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, B.S., 1987
• University of Wisconsin-Madison, J.D., 1990
• Wisconsin State Supreme Court Case Could Limit Options in Addressing Emergency Situations Involving Individuals with Alzheimer’s Wisconsin Counties Magazine December 2011
Daniel Borowski has over twenty years of experience representing clients in complex commercial, employment and labor litigation. He has expertise in litigating matters in state and federal trial courts and before arbitrators on a variety of matters for private and governmental clients. He has also counseled clients on variety of commercial and employment matters including regulatory compliance and employee policies.
Dan has been actively involved in representing corporations, counties, school districts and other governmental bodies in litigation in state and federal courts and before arbitrators on a number of matters involving constitutional, employment, regulatory and commercial law. Dan’s litigation experience makes him uniquely qualified to address issues faced by employers in handling and investigating employee complaints. As a litigator, Dan has seen first-hand the impact of incomplete and improperly documented investigations of employee complaints as well as the failure of employers to follow established procedures and protocols in conducting their investigations.
Dan is a frequent lecturer to school administrators on personnel, organizational and evaluation matters. He has worked with districts around the state on reorganizing to succeed in a non-union environment. As well, Dan assists schools in their business-related matters involving contracts, real property and insurance.